Respect to 2014


Few more days, 2014 will be over. Starting thinking what I have achieved in this year. From January to December, I visited several states - Meghalaya, Assam, Gujarat, Delhi, Maharashtra, BIHAR, Andaman , Madhya Pradesh, Andhra pradesh . Only one foreign country - Malaysia. I taught some new topics in this year - Business analytics in IIM., Shillong, Test- retest reliability : Multivariate modelling. In Facebook, I could disseminate item construction to Indian and foreign students through private group with the help ofImtiyaaz Khan. I published Rabindrik Psychotherapy in the social science journal, published Rabindrik huma values and hierarchical structure. In this year, I collected data from visually impaired children and children rearing at correctional homes.
Like ·  · 

Comments

Rakshita Sharma said…
Wow !!!! I really appreciate your hard work behind collecting this useful information and sharing with us. Thanks !!!!!
Research Papers

Popular posts from this blog

List of songs in slideshow on Rabindrasangeet

My first book inauguration

Martin Seligman and Positive Psychology